Comment on page
As a member of the ONE store Developer Center, you can register and sell your apps on ONE store, regardless of the types of content.
- If you are a member of the ONE store Developer Center, your free apps can be registered, reviewed and distributed. In order for your paid app to be registered, reviewed and distributed, you must register your information for payment (in the case of overseas developers, the ‘information for payment’ section is not optional).
- If you join us, you can use development-related resources, including SDK and the sample code.
- Step 01. Agree to Terms and Conditions
- You must be over the age of 14 to join us.
- Step 02. Enter Your Information
- Please enter your Basic Information and select the Membership classification.
- You can enter the rest of your information after selecting the Country and Membership classification.
- (Other than Korea Developers only) You must additionally register settlement information.
- Step 03. Verify Your E-mail
- A verification e-mail will be sent to you once you register your information to join us. After verifying the e-mail, you can use services provided by ONE store Developer Center.
- Register settlement information
- Developers in Korea must additionally register settlement information in ‘My account > Membership information’ in order to sell paid products on ONE store.
- You can edit your information for payment and sell paid apps after registering your information for payment and receiving our approval.
- The documents mentioned above must be scanned and uploaded as a compressed zip file (up to 2MB in size).
- Screenshots or photos of your documentation can be uploaded if you do not have a scanner.In accordance with the Enforcement Decree of the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. almost all developers in Korea are subject to the law, including small business owners, since August 2012. If you are an individual or a corporate business, you are obliged to register a mail-order business. If you do not register the a mail-order business, you will be fined 5 million KRW. The Fair Trade Commission will also impose administrative measures, including corrective measures and suspension of business.You do not need to register a mail-order business if the following is relevant to you:1) Number of transactions : Under 10 times 2) Total amount of payment: Under $600
- If you are an overseas developer not residing in Korea, you have to enter the information below to receive payments.
- Please check the information you entered when requesting a payment. If there are no issues, the payment will be made to you.As an overseas developer living in Korea, if you need to issue an invoice, please create a Korean developer account on ONE store.You will need to upload a business registration certificate and a certificate of corporate seal registration issued in Korea and other required documents.Please enter the additional information below for overseas remittance, if necessary.Taxpayer Identification Number A Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) is an identification number used for tax purposes in the country where you reside. For more details, please click hereOnce you register your TIN, you can get tax credits in accordance with tax treaties with Korea. However, you must check with the tax authorities of the country before registering your TIN on ONE store.We are not liable for any loss caused by you entering the incorrect TIN information.
- After deactivating your account, you cannot view transaction details. Therefore we recommend you check the amount owed to you before deactivating your account. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] to check the amount owed and receive your payment.
- You can change your membership type to Individual or Corporate Business after signing up to the ONE store Developer Center while selling your apps.
- You can use the same ID and keep the sales history after changing your membership type.
- You can use the same ID and keep the sales history after changing your membership to an individual or a corporate business
- Even if you have already registered your information for payment, you are required to enter your information for payment again and have it reviewed by us to change your membership. You must also upload registration documents.
- Please note that once you have changed your membership, you cannot change it back to the previous one.
- If there is no branch name, please enter a the bank name instead.
Last modified 3mo ago