Comment on page
Terms and Policy
- When agreeing to the collection of personal information, such as "membership sign-up", the list of information to be collected and the purpose must be included as follows.Side receiving the personal information / Purpose of use for personal information / Items of personal information (name, resident registration number, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail, etc.) / Retention and use period for personal information, etc.* Notice: Refer to "Location-based Application Location Information Collection App Registration/Verification Guide"
- The ONE store Developer Center operates the Intellectual Property Protection Center to protect the rights of intellectual property owners.
- Intellectual property rights holders can receive intellectual property protection more actively by determining whether a specific app registered on ONE store is infringing an intellectual property right and reporting the infringing app to the Intellectual Property Protection Center.
- If the app is reported as infringement, the app may be immediately "prohibited from sales." If the app is verified as an infringement app, the seller's account may also be suspended. ※ The ONE store Developer Center helps mediate intellectual property rights disputes of apps based on reports made for infringement of intellectual property rights (with legal documents that can prove their rights).
- If any of the apps sold on ONE store are suspected of infringing intellectual property rights, please submit a report for the infringement of rights, and ONE store Developer Center will help you mediate the intellectual property rights dispute.
- Please refer to the method below for completing a report for the infringement of rights below and register materials proving that you have legitimate rights.
- Infringement reports are received by the Intellectual Property Protection Center
- When a report for the infringement of intellectual property rights is received, the ONE store Developer Center requests for additional information of the app in question to confirm and mediate the facts.
- If you have legitimate rights to intellectual property, you can apply for the restoration of rights by proving that you are a legitimate rights holder.
- Please refer to the method below for the online application and register materials proving that you have legitimate rights.Path for submitting a statement of rights infringement (application for restoration)
- In order to legitimately protect copyrights, such as intellectual property rights owned by sellers, copyright registration is required.
- Copyright registration can be done through the Korea Copyright Commission.
- Mediation for a dispute can be requested through the Korea Copyright Commission by referring to the following.
- Korea Copyright Commission > Copyright Dispute Mediation Application System
- When registering an app in relation to another person's intellectual property rights, you must pay attention to the following:
- Similarities between application names and other trademarks
- Copyright of multimedia (photo, music clip, video) data that includes application and app information
- Copyright of the library used (if created by a 3rd party)
- If you believe other sellers are selling apps that infringe your intellectual property rights, please make a request for the protection of rights with legal evidence attached to the Intellectual Property Protection Center.Intellectual Property Protection Center
- The seller must complete the application for restoration (application for explanation) and prove that they have the intellectual property rights of the app within 1 month from the date of the prohibition to restore the app. If the seller does not have legitimate rights, it will not be restored.
- The "Confirmation of Use of Safe Purchase Service Use" is generally required only for businesses that conduct "prepaid mail order - mail order that submits a payment by account transfer, etc. before receiving the product." In the case of app stores, including mobile carrier stores, "prepaid mail order" is not applicable as they are services that allow you to download and use the app at the same time as the payment. Each App Store and its operating company, One store Co., Ltd., does not provide evidence that this is not applicable.
- After explaining this to the person in charge in the district office/city hall in your jurisdiction, receive and fill out the "Confirmation of Inapplicability of Safe Purchase Service" and apply for issuance of the mail-order business registration document.
- Check the deferred payment method with the person in charge in the district/city hall in your jurisdiction -> Fill out the Confirmation of Inapplicability of Safe Purchase Service -> Issuance of the mail-order business registration document
Last modified 7mo ago