Comment on page
Check Settlement Information
This document describes the general settlement process to the developers whose apps or games are sold on the Onestore. The settlement for the payment will be processed as below sequence.
- Submitting developer’s information for settlements initiation. It requires approval from the Onestore staffs.
- Sales of app, game, and in-app-billing items on the Onestore market.
- Issuing of the sales transaction reports and statements documents.
- Executing payment to sellers.
- Search by period: It provides the search result of specific day or month. The monthly report linked to daily transaction reports.
- Search by product: It provides the search result of the specific product. It also connects to detailed sales reports of the products.
- Search by channel: It provides the search result of a specific sales channel including Onestore, KT, and LG U+
- This page provides the summarized reports for the payments for current months occurred by previous month sales. The reports issues every 12th day of each month. It also includes the bank account information for payments from ONE store.
- The detailed descriptions are explained in the FAQ section. The final payment amounts are finalized from the total sales amount after deduction of the service fee.
- The finalized payments reports are provided depends on the seller types. There is three type of seller accounts.
- Individual seller: The domestic seller (or developer) can receive the receipts page only.
- Business seller including individuals or corporations: The domestic individual businesses or cooperation sellers can receive a tax invoice.
- International seller: The seller located outside of South Korea can receive tax invoices.
- The settlements pay on the last day of the next month of the business periods for the convenience of the sellers and developers. The amount of the payments are finalized based on the revenue and deducted service fee ratio by the term statements. International sellers can receive the payments on the additional next month compared to domestic ones. The status of payments is described as bellows notions.
- If you need to change the bank account for the payments, you have to update it before the 10th day of every month so that it can be applied for current month’s payment.
- The international sellers need to submit a payments requests for their payments on the system. The form is ready when the total cumulative amount is larger than 100,000 Kwon, and exposed from 15th to 25th day on the payments status web page. The amount is gathered from 1st to end of the months and finalized by the 15th day of next months.
- The payments processed right after a 5th day of next months, but it could be delayed one or two more working days depending on the bank’s occasional reasons such as their nationalities or internal processing conditions.
* The sales and settlement amount includes VAT.
Last modified 1mo ago