The exchange rate of the 1st day of the following month after the sales month will be applied.
(Based on the rate of the Seoul Money Brokerage. If the 1st day is a holiday, the exchange rate of the previous business day will be applied.)
- Sales records are displayed in the local currency of the country where the sale was made.
Current settlement status/Payments history
- For Korean developers: Displayed and paid in KRW.
- For developers outside of Korea: Displayed and paid in USD.
- Developers are obligated to pay VAT, but if the seller is a non-resident of the selling country, "ONE store" will pay the VAT on their behalf.
- ONE store determines residency based on the "tax payment number" of each country entered directly by developers in their Developer Center member information.
* When a tax payment number is entered: Recognized as a resident of the selling country, and developer will pay VAT directly.
* When a tax payment number is not entered: Recognized as a non-resident of the selling country. ONE store will pay VAT on behalf of the developer.
- Any issues arising by incorrect tax payment numbers or other errors are the responsibility of the developer.
A dedicated document will be issued for ONE Store Global sales.
- For Korean developers: Tax invoices
- For developers outside of Korea: Invoices
For Korean developers
- Global platform earnings from the previous month are sent separately at the end of each subsequent month.
For developers outside of Korea
- Global platform earnings from the previous month are sent separately on the 10th day of each subsequent month following the payment request.
*For developers outside of Korea, ONE store covers the transfer fees, but recipient fees and intermediary bank fees may be incurred depending on the country and bank, which are the responsibility of the developer.
*The payment request is required separately for both the domestic and global platforms, and it is available through the [Payment Request] button in the settlement status menu between the 15th and 25th of each month, which is displayed if the accumulated earnings exceed $100.