Comment on page
- commandThe automatic installation starts after being moved to the detail page and the user is identified (do you want to install A?). (1) The automatic installation occurs for the products that have already been purchased (reinstalled even if it is already installed) (2) If a product is for free and has no purchase history, a purchase history is automatically generated and then automatically installed. (3) If a product is for charge, move to the payment page (the user identification window is not needed because automatic installation does not start).
- Product Search View ReferencecommandcommandNote for Update Request Specification
- Update takes place in Background, and progress is shown through Noti.
- Requests are ignored if the latest version has already been installed.
- It operates only when the user has a ONE store membership since it works based on the membership.
- If you do not have the membership or fail to sign up, a login screen for authentication is automatically executed.
- It operates if a paid App already has the purchase history.
- It automatically processes and downloads a free App.
Last modified 1mo ago